Friday, July 27, 2007

Links and Spinks


The one thing I don't do is put 800,000 links on the side of the page. I put a link there because it's something I enjoy, and figured you might as well. But then again, I figure I'm never going to be a part of the "blogosphere" because - well, what the hell's a blogosphere, anyway? I also don't belong to any team "nation."

Though I think we're getting close to having a Texas Rangers City-State. I might join that, but just cause olives kick ass.

Anyway, I'm adding three links to the site. One is for The Big Lead - the place that ESPN felt the need to sabotage earlier this year. I was told they linked to me for something, and it's one of the sites I actually read. I was told by a guy named Kasey, and his site is pretty interesting, so he goes up, too.

And finally, with no corelation to the others, the dude at Awful Announcing gets in as well. Don't know why he wasn't up there before, after all, I am an awful announcer.

Oh, and I just thought "Links" was stupid by itself as a title, and I couldn't make an interesting story about Barq's so Michael Spinks gets a pic.

No comments: