Saturday, August 18, 2007

Blog Keeping

Just doing a little house keeping here on the old internet.

First, I’ve learned how to use this RSS. I now no longer visit any sites, I let Google do it for me and then let me know if they’ve been lazy asses or steadily pumping away the words.

This has led to two developments.

1. I have an RSS Feed. That way, you don’t have to keep typing in this address to find out if my lazy ass has been typing away (Note: This is post 4 in the last 24 hours, with one or two more on the way - a random college football observation post, and a complete analysis of the latest legal genius to hit the US court system.). I don’t have any friggin’ clue what it is, but if you have an RSS machine, then you can figure out how to add me.

2. I have more sites that I’m able to look at and read, and thusly will be adding more sites to the sidebar, they include:

www.EverydayshouldbeSaturday.com
www.loserswithsocks.com
www.dawgsports.com
http://thesportingorange.blogspot.com
www.rockytoptalk.com

I find it hard to believe that there’s a better Georgia Site than the one posted, which might just be the best written of the college blogs that I’ve read. T. Kyle King has him one of those lawyer names, and a habit of being wordy, but even when reading way too much about Georgia, I don’t feel like I’ve had my time ripped from me.

If you have a good blog that I’d enjoy - keeping in mind I hate pretty much everything - drop me a note. I need something that challenges the conventional wisdom and actually spurns me into looking at a topic in a different way.

But beware, don’t have a Florida blog, and then make 38 posts about the Yankees between anything football related. That just pisses me off, since I’ve already always got more than 100 new items in my reader.

NOTE: I chose the title so that I could put up a picture of a chick in a maid outfit, but a google image search left me with far too many choices of scrupulous intention to click

2 comments:

James W. Weirick said...

College football and a wackjob in jail. What more could one ask from a blog. Who is your team? No matter what your team is you have to be happy that we are starting a real sports season. Too much soccer and that dude who married a Spice Girl. The road to the BCS is only a few days away!.

yojoe

Adam said...

I'm actually a Cowboy fan, and try to remain impartial for college so I can keep my real job.

I've been known to generally homer up the SEC though.

Your work or the JLR info has been PRICELESS!