Monday, October 22, 2007

Daily Deuce 10/20

I come across so many good things, that I've decided for lack of original content that I can atleast pull a Ben Maller and link you to some of them. So everyday (maybe) I'll link up 2 interesting things on this here interneck:

There's been lots of solid things out there today, but nothing truly inspired me to say “I have to share this.” But since I don't like breaking every promise I make, here's a pair of items that I found interesting.

Here's a moderately unsuccessful attempt to add visuals to a “Real Men of Genius” ad about jorts. It comes to you courtesy of the Tennessee (or West Virginia, or something, hell if I know.) fan(s) over at Losers with Socks.

Then we're back to the Awful Announcing well for this one. Manning v. Kornheiser. We need Nick Bakay – ok we really don't – to break down who's forehead is larger. Manning wins. And doesn't even have the bald excuse.

I'm holding out hope that he's really taking a shot at Berman - because that battle of forehead would be closer.

No comments: