Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Daily Deuce 10/22

I come across so many good things, that I've decided for lack of original content that I can atleast pull a Ben Maller and link you to some of them. So everyday (maybe) I'll link up 2 interesting things on this here interneck:

Wow, I almost forgot to do this tonight. I spent most of my sports-time this evening trying to irritate people I know by making sure they know that Tony Romo is "America's Quarterback." It worked.

So I almost forgot that I have obligated myself to a pair of links a day.

Seems that I'm not (that) crazy after all. One in five of us sports fans have some kind of rituals to keep our team from being jinxed. Yeah, yuck it up, regular-ass fan.

Us ritualists...ritualizers....good fans also MAKE MORE MONEY. Suck it.

Of course, no shirt, underpants, or actual Wolverine mascot locked in a cage in your parents basement living off Pop-Tarts can save you if Heath Shuler is your quarterback.

(Note: I have no idea if the first story made any kind of headline on ESPN.com, because I'm one of the brilliant many who use RSS. RSS bitches, RSS!)

No comments: