Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Daily Deuce 10/30

I come across so many good things, that I've decided for lack of original content that I can atleast pull a Ben Maller and link you to some of them. So everyday (maybe) I'll link up 2 interesting things on this here interneck:

I read lots of good things today, but for some reason little of it stuck. I even had a few good ideas for regular posts.

But laziness wins out, and I even failed to take notes about what they were. Other than great, of course.

I ask for forgiveness with this bonus video - though I hope you've seen it by now.



Remember 4 years ago, when the baseball-punditry was all unanimous in their appraisal that the Yankees were the right place for Alex Rodriguez? How the pitiful Texas Rangers didn't deserve a talent like A-Rod, because, by God, they were the Texas Rangers!

Well, my how the times have changed. I don't expect retractions saying that Texas was ahead of the curve and lucky to rid themselves of a self-centered, purple-lipped cancer destined to have his physical abilities limited by his character flaws.

But this article from Scott Miller at CBSSports.com is a good start.

Then, there's Cowboys receiver Patrick Crayton doing his best Les Miles impression with ESPN's Jeremy Schapp.

No comments: